Ordering from Tom Kies Woodworks
I am located in rural Iowa and have been building quality furniture for over 30 years. My shop is located at my home so having very little overhead allows me to have affordable prices for each piece of custom furniture I personally build.
    If you are looking for something right away, please view "Pre-Made and Available Now!", found on the right side of this page.
    If you would like something custom made, you can browse through items "Previously Made by Custom Order" to see a sampling of other things I have made. (Make sure to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to see the full list.) Most of my designs are easily modified, and I can also design something completely new.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Tom Kies
e-mail: tomkieswoodworks@gmail(dot)com or click on the link at the top of the right sidebar

** Click on any picture to enlarge and see details.

White Oak Rolltop Desk and File Cabinet

This rolltop desk and file cabinet were constructed out of hand selected, quarter sawn, white oak lumber and made with raised panel construction.


No comments: